STAYS: Jeremy Hunt keeps his job as Health Secretary, but his role has been expanded to include social care.
OUT: James Brokenshire quits as Northern Ireland Secretary for health reasons.
NEW JOB: Karen Bradley relinquishes her role as Culture Secretary and replaces Mr Brokenshire
NEW JOB: Outgoing digital minister Matt Hancock gets a promotion to Culture Secretary.
OUT: Sir Patrick McLoughlin, Conservative Party chairman, leaves Cabinet.
IN: Brandon Lewis replaces Sir Patrick as Tory Party chairman.
IN: James Cleverly appointed deputy party chairman.
Also in at CCHQ:
- Chris Skidmore (vice chair for policy)
- Kemi Badenoch (vice chair for candidates)
- Ben Bradley (vice chair for youth)
- Maria Caulfield (vice chair for women)
- Rehman Chishti (vice chair for communities)
- Helen Grant (vice chair for communities)
- Andrew Jones (vice chair for business engagement)
- Marcus Jones (vice chair for local government)
- James Morris (vice chair for training and development).
NEW JOB: David Lidington moves from Justice Secretary to Cabinet Office minister.
NEW JOB: Work and Pensions Secretary David Gauke replaces Mr Lidington as Justice Secretary
NEW JOB (sort of): Sajid Javid remains as Communities and Local Government Secretary, with housing added to his title – a sign of the issue’s increased political importance. His new title is Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government.
- Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson
- Chancellor Philip Hammond
- Home Secretary Amber Rudd
- Brexit Secretary David Davis
- International Trade Secretary Liam Fox
- Environment Secretary Michael Gove
- Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson will remain in their roles.
This story is being updated as the appointments are announced. Keep checking back for the latest moves.